Project Management Supervisor
Project Management Supervisor with Federal Aid Focus Applications are now being accepted for a full-time, exempt position of Project Management Supervisor with Federal Aid Focus in the Capital Projects Department.
Starting wage is $71,053 - $85,259 annually, DOQ. ACHD offers an excellent benefits package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid parental leave, paid vacation and holidays, 401K match and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
· The Project Management Supervisor with Federal Aid focus oversees all activities related to the management of the District’s Federal Aid projects. The supervisor oversees capital project managers assigned to Federal Aid capital projects.
· Serves as a quality control point for Federal Aid capital projects; assists in the preparation and management of the fiscal budget; ensures timely communication of project status and issues; develops, administers and monitors work breakdown structures, budgets and schedules, and implements cost and schedule control procedures.
· The incumbent develops and coordinates the District’s efforts in project planning for Federal Aid projects to assure District goals and objectives are met.
· The successful candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of best practice project management principles and methods, transportation system design and construction, along with budget management.
· Experience with FHWA and State Departments of Transportation project process and requirements.
· Considerable knowledge and experience in administration of consultant, procurement, construction contracts, as well as project scheduling and cost estimating is required.
· Experience in a progressively responsible capacity in project management with emphasis on transportation, and supervision of staff in a mid-level size government agency or private company is highly desired.
· Graduation from a college or university with a degree in civil engineering, construction, or related field is preferred.
· Or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience may be acceptable.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations