Gen Equipment Operator - Brrom Crew
General Equipment Operator – Broom Crew
Applications are now being accepted for a General Equipment Operator on the Broom Crew. This position will work 12:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Tuesday – Friday. Starting wage is $21.30 - $24.50 per hour, DOQ. SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE! ACHD offers an excellent benefit package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, paid parental leave, 401K match and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
• Under general supervision of the Broom Crew Chief, the primary duty of this position is to operate a street sweeper and 10-wheel dump truck.
• Responding to winter weather conditions and other emergencies is an essential function of this position and may require working outside of normal work hours.
• Must have a current Idaho Class “A” CDL license. If license is from another state, must be able to obtain an Idaho CDL by start of employment. Must obtain a tanker endorsement within 30 days of employment.
• Experience operating a 10-wheel dump truck or similar type of truck is required, and experience in operating a sweeper is preferred.
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
• Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is acceptable.
A completed application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m., December 1, 2022. Applications are available at 3775 Adams St, Garden City, ID or at www.achdidaho.org.
An AA/EEO/ADA Employer Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations